Steven and Gil are brothers and are both passionate about Technology.
Gil being a software developer in the I.T. industry and Steven being a high school teacher, creating Hacker School was the obvious next step.
Steven Greffe has the following qualifications:
- Biomedical Science Degree
- Bachelor of Arts (Teaching)
- Teacher with 2 Years + experience in various countries and over 20 schools (Experience teaching French, Biology, General Sciences, Spanish, IDMT, and Cooking/Hospitality)
- TESOL Qualification (Teaching English as a second language - Electives include Business English, English for Children and English for Adolescents)
- Experience organising School Camps.
- Experience creating School Clubs.
- Self taught Spanish Speaker.
- Well traveled
Guillaume (Gil) Greffe has the following qualifications:
- French Baccalaureate
- Bachelor Of Education (Information Technology Major)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (x2)
- Certified Website .NET Developer for Sitecore CMS 7.0
- Successful software development contractor (contracts for large national and international companies)